Established with zeal to achieve optimum customer satisfaction, our firm is engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Fuel Briquetting Press. We have employed a team of well-trained and highly experienced professionals, who manufacture the offered product with high quality metallic and non-metallic components. Offered product is utilized by our clients for transforming agro waste into non-polluting fuel. We have a team of well-trained and experienced logistic personnel, who ensure timely delivery of Fuel Briquetting Press at the premises of clients to assure their convenience.
Fuel Briquetting Press Salient features:
- High efficiency
- Low maintenance
- Least power consumption
- Prolonged functional life
- Robust construction
- Reliable operations
Fuel Briquetting Press Other details:
Our organization is providing an assorted gamut of Jumbo 90 Biomass Briquetting Presses as per the specific requirements of clients. Inculcating the most-modern machines and advanced technology, our industry experts fabricate this array in adherence to the international standards. Reliable performance, high efficiency, low maintenance, longer service life and precision engineering are some of the salient features of our offered gamut. Apart from this, we offer these premium quality Biomass Briquetting Presses to our prestigious clients at highly reasonable prices.
Fuel Briquetting Press Technical Specifications:
- Briquetting press system: mechanical,hydraulic
- Raw material: biomass, agro forest waste
- Finished product Size: 60mm Diameter
- Machine structure: simple and firm
- Power Require for Machine: 91 H.P
- Dimension(L*W*H): as per order
- Machine color: as per order
- Production Capacity: 1000 -1500 kg/hr
- Machine condition: new
- Motor Type: AC motor
- Weight: 350kg approx.
Raw Materials Used In Fuel Briquetting Press:
The list of raw materials that could be briquetted includes all manifestations of rural and ranger service waste. Some of these include Groundnut Shell, Mustard Shell, Palm Husk, Coir Pith, Sunflower Stalk, Bamboo Dust, Castor Seed Shells, Tamarind Paste, Rice Husk, Mustard Stalk, Wood Chips, Bagasse (Sugarcane Waste), Soya Bean Husk, Paddy Straw, Saw Dust, Tea Waste, Press Mud, Wheat Straw, Jute Waste, Paddy Husk and Coffee Husk. These can be mixed up to 25-30% with saw dust.
- Finished product shape- Cylindrical
- Overall width of the machine- 2 meters
- Overall length of the machine- 6 meters
- Production capacity- Approximately 1250kg/hour
- Form of raw material- Powder
- Finished product size- 90mm diameter
- Oil used- Alpha ZN220
- Overall height of the machine- with conveyor 4 meters
- Oil capacity- Approximately 60 liters
- Total weight of the machine- 7000 kg
- Open space- according to requirement
- Sheltered space for Briquetting press- 100x40 feet
- Fuel Briquetting Press Features:
- Ideal for use with a wide variety of forestry and agricultural wastes
- Jamming free operations with minimal noise
- Optimum performance due to high speed motorized system
- Lesser maintenance and cleaning of chamber
- The power needed for the press, blower and hammer- 75 HP
Fuel Briquetting Press Advantages
Countries we export: Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, India, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Thailand
- Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
- Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
- There is no sulfur in Briquettes, thus does not pollutes the environment.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value
- Briquettes have much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
- Combustion is more uniform compared to coal
- Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
- Briquettes give much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
- Briquettes, are easy to store, pack and hygienic to handle.
CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER DETAILS..