Ours is a professionally managed firm, engaged in offering Agro waste briquetting machine. These machines are manufactured utilizing high-grade metallic and non-metallic components incorporating sophisticated technology. We offer these machines in different models to suit demands of our esteemed clients. Offered machines are demanded across the globe owing to its robust construction, low maintenance, easy installation and prolonged functional life. We have employed highly diligent logistic personnel, who timely deliver Agro Briquetting Plant at the premises of our clients to assure their convenience.
Agro Waste Briquetting Machines are used for processing below listed agro waste:1) Groundnut shells
2) Cashew nut shells
3) Saw dust
4) Coir pith
5) Coffee husk
6) Cotton stalk
By keeping track with the latest market developments, we are offering a qualitative gamut of Agro Briquetting Plant to our esteemed clients. Our offered Agriculture Briquette Press finds extensive applications in fuel manufacturing process using agro wastes such as groundnut shells, cashew nut shells, saw dust, coir pith, coffee husk, cotton stalk etc. We design and develop this product at our well-equipped production unit with the aid of advanced machines, latest technology and high grade components.
Agro Waste Briquette Machine Technical Details:1) Machine condition: new
2) Machine structure: firm
3) Machine "">4) Power Require for Machine: 91 H.P
5) Production Capacity: 1000-1500 kg/h
6) Machine high output: high efficiency
7) Machine structure: simple and firm
8) Density of Briquette: 1100-1400kg approx.
9) Diameter of Briquette: 70/80/90mm approx.
10) Machine structure: simple and firm
Agro Waste Briquetting Machine Features:1) Jamming free operations with minimal noise
2) Ideal for use with a wide variety of forestry and agricultural wastes
3) Lesser maintenance and cleaning of chamber
4) Optimum performance due to high speed motorized system
Agro Waste Briquette Machine Advantages:1) There is no sulfur in Briquettes, thus does not pollutes the environment.
2) Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
3) Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
4) Combustion is more uniform compared to coal
5) Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value
6) Briquettes have much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
7) Briquettes give much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
8) Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
9) Briquettes, are easy to store, pack and hygienic to handle.
With the support of our adept team of professionals, we bring forth a broad assortment of Agriculture Briquette Press. Owing to sturdy construction, high tensile strength, elevated durability and easy operations, this product is widely demanded among our clients. Our industry experts manufacture this panel utilizing the finest grade raw material in adherence to the international standards. Further, this panel is offered in a variety of technical specifications to meet the exact application needs of clients.
Countries we export: Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, India, Ethopia, Vietnam, Thailand