Backed by a highly qualified team of professionals, we are involved in manufacturing a wide array of Super 70 Briquetting Machine. Our offered unit is fabricated by our industry experts making optimum utilization of precision engineered components as per the international standards. Optimum performance, high efficiency, low maintenance and easy operation are some of the striking features of this assortment. Apart from this, we offer this unit in a wide variety of technical specifications to meet clients' exact requirements.
Advantages of Super 70 Briquetting Machine
Super 70 Briquetting Machine Technical Specifications:
- All type of raw material suitable for JUMBO - 90 also sugarcane bagasse is also suitable
- Easy in handling Briquettes due to large size briquettes
- Ideal for boiler operator and firemen
- Maximum production capacity
- Low maintenance cost
- Power consumption
- Production Capacity (+20% Depending on Density and Quality of Raw Material: 1000 - 1500 Kg/Hr
- Raw Material Form: Up to 25mm Size can be used Directly
- Finished Product Shape: Cylindrical
- Finished Product Length: 6" to 12"
- Finished Product Size:90mm Dia
- Total Power Requirement: 91 HP
- Type: Crank / ram Type
- Stroke: 200mm
- R.P.M: 230
Raw Materials Used In Super 70 Briquetting Machine:
The list of raw materials that could be briquetted includes all manifestations of rural and ranger service waste. Some of these include Groundnut Shell, Mustard Shell, Palm Husk, Coir Pith, Sunflower Stalk, Bamboo Dust, Castor Seed Shells, Tamarind Paste, Rice Husk, Mustard Stalk, Wood Chips, Bagasse (Sugarcane Waste), Soya Bean Husk, Paddy Straw, Saw Dust, Tea Waste, Press Mud, Wheat Straw, Jute Waste, Paddy Husk and Coffee Husk. These can be mixed up to 25-30% with saw dust.
- Finished product shape- Cylindrical
- Overall width of the machine- 2 meters
- Overall length of the machine- 6 meters
- Production capacity- Approximately 1250kg/hour
- Form of raw material- Powder
- Finished product size- 90mm diameter
- Oil used- Alpha ZN220
- Overall height of the machine- with conveyor 4 meters
- Oil capacity- Approximately 60 liters
- Total weight of the machine- 7000 kg
- Open space- according to requirement
- Sheltered space for Briquetting press- 100x40 feet
Super 70 Briquetting Machine Features:
- Ideal for use with a wide variety of forestry and agricultural wastes
- Jamming free operations with minimal noise
- Optimum performance due to high speed motorized system
- Lesser maintenance and cleaning of chamber
- The power needed for the press, blower and hammer- 75 HP
Super 70 Briquetting Machine Advantages
Countries we export: Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, India, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Thailand
- Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
- Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
- There is no sulfur in Briquettes, thus does not pollutes the environment.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value
- Briquettes have much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
- Combustion is more uniform compared to coal
- Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
- Briquettes give much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
- Briquettes, are easy to store, pack and hygienic to handle.
CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER DETAILS..