Super 70 Briquetting Machine
Super 70 Briquetting Machine
Product Code : VS002
Brand Name : VS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Backed by a highly qualified team of professionals, we are involved in manufacturing a wide array of Super 70 Briquetting Machine. Our offered unit is fabricated by our industry experts making optimum utilization of precision engineered components as per the international standards. Optimum performance, high efficiency, low maintenance and easy operation are some of the striking features of this assortment. Apart from this, we offer this unit in a wide variety of technical specifications to meet clients' exact requirements.
Advantages of Super 70 Briquetting Machine:
1) All type of raw material suitable for JUMBO - 90 also sugarcane bagasse is also suitable
2) Ideal for boiler operator and firemen
3) Easy in handling Briquettes due to large size briquettes
4) Low maintenance cost
5) Maximum production capacity
6) Power consumption
Super 70 Briquette Machine Technical Specifications:
1) Production Capacity (+20% Depending on Density and Quality of Raw Material: 1000 - 1500 Kg/Hr
2) Finished Product Shape: Cylindrical
3) Raw Material Form: Up to 25mm Size can be used Directly
4) Finished Product Size: 90mm Dia
5) Finished Product Length: 6" to 12"
6) Type: Crank / ram Type
7) Total Power Requirement: 91 HP
8) R.P.M: 230
9) Stroke: 200mm
Raw Materials Used In Super 70 Briquetting Machine:
The list of raw materials that could be briquetted includes all manifestations of rural and ranger service waste. Some of these include Groundnut Shell, Mustard Shell, Palm Husk, Coir Pith, Sunflower Stalk, Bamboo Dust, Castor Seed Shells, Tamarind Paste, Rice Husk, Mustard Stalk, Wood Chips, Bagasse (Sugarcane Waste), Soya Bean Husk, Paddy Straw, Saw Dust, Tea Waste, Press Mud, Wheat Straw, Jute Waste, Paddy Husk and Coffee Husk. These can be mixed up to 25-30% with saw dust.
1) Overall width of the machine- 2 meters
2) Overall length of the machine- 6 meters
3) Finished product shape- Cylindrical
4) Form of raw material- Powder
5) Finished product size- 90mm diameter
6) Production capacity- Approximately 1250kg/hour
7) Overall height of the machine- with conveyor 4 meters
8) Oil capacity- Approximately 60 liters
9) Oil used- Alpha ZN220
10) Open space- according to requirement
11) Sheltered space for Briquetting press- 100x40 feet
12) Total weight of the machine- 7000 kg
Super 70 Briquette Machine Features:
1) Ideal for use with a wide variety of forestry and agricultural wastes
2) Jamming free operations with minimal noise
3) Optimum performance due to high speed motorized system
4) Lesser maintenance and cleaning of chamber
5) The power needed for the press, blower and hammer- 75 HP
Super 70 Briquetting Machine Advantages:
1) Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
2) Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
3) There is no sulfur in Briquettes, thus does not pollutes the environment.
4) Combustion is more uniform compared to coal
5) Briquettes give much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
6) Briquettes have much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
7) Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value
8) Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
9) Briquettes, are easy to store, pack and hygienic to handle.
Countries we export: Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, India, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Thailand
CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER DETAILS..
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001-2015