Rice husk briquetting machine
Committed to optimum customer satisfaction, our firm is engaged in offering Rice husk briquetting machine. It is manufactured by our clients using top-quality metallic and non-metallic components that are sourced from the leading vendors. Offered machine is acclaimed by clients for its reliable operations. We conduct different quality tests on our machine under the supervision of well-trained professionals to ensure flawlessness. Owing to our world wide distribution network, we are able to timely deliver this machine at the premises of our clients to assure their convenience. Offered machine is Rice husk briquetting machine is acclaimed by clients for its below mentioned features:
Rice husk briquetting machine Technical Specifications:
- High efficiency
- Low maintenance
- Easy installation
- Robust construction
- Prolonged functional life
- Least operation cost
- Machine name: Renewable Briquetting Machine
- Density of Briquette: 1100-1400kg approx.
- Diameter of Briquette: 70/80/90mm approx.
- Briquette shape: square,round,hexagonal
- Production Capacity : 1000-1500 kg/hr
- Motor & electric closet: high quality
- Finished product Size: 60mm Diameter
- Power Require for Machine: 91 H.P
- Finished Product Length: 6" to 12"
- Finished Product Shape: cylindrical
- Length of Briquette: as per order
- Machine color: as per order
Raw Materials Used In Rice husk briquetting machine:
The list of raw materials that could be briquetted includes all manifestations of rural and ranger service waste. Some of these include Groundnut Shell, Mustard Shell, Palm Husk, Coir Pith, Sunflower Stalk, Bamboo Dust, Castor Seed Shells, Tamarind Paste, Rice Husk, Mustard Stalk, Wood Chips, Bagasse (Sugarcane Waste), Soya Bean Husk, Paddy Straw, Saw Dust, Tea Waste, Press Mud, Wheat Straw, Jute Waste, Paddy Husk and Coffee Husk. These can be mixed up to 25-30% with saw dust.
- The power needed for the press, blower and hammer- 75 HP
- Ideal for use with a wide variety of forestry and agricultural wastes
- Jamming free operations with minimal noise
- Optimum performance due to high speed motorized system
- Lesser maintenance and cleaning of chamber
Rice husk briquetting machine Advantages
- Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
- Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
- There is no sulfur in Briquettes, thus does not pollutes the environment.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value
- Briquettes have much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
- Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
- Briquettes give much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
- Briquettes, are easy to store, pack and hygienic to handle.
- Combustion is more uniform compared to coal
Countries we export: Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, India, Ethopia, Vietnam, Thailan
CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER DETAILS..