Jumbo 90 Briquetting Press
Jumbo 90 Briquetting Press
Product Code : 06
Brand Name : VS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Fostered with a team of highly experienced professionals, we have been able to manufacture and export superior quality Jumbo 90 Briquetting press that is used for turning waste into best energy in furnace industry. This press helps in turning domestic waste, peat briquettes, biomass briquettes, agriculture waste and many more into useful energy source. It is manufactured in our technologically advanced manufacturing unit using fine grade components and pioneering technology under the guidance of our team of professionals. Moreover, this Jumbo 90 Briquette press is available in different specifications as per required needs of clients and can be easily availed from us at affordable rates.
Jumbo 90 Briquetting Press Features:
1) Mechanical and hydraulic briquetting press system
2) High operational fluency with easy applications
3) No air pollution and no loss of production due to direct feeding system
4) Direct feeding without hammer mill leads to less energy consumption
5) Heavy structure helps in maximum production
6) Reaper less production of high density fuel briquettes without any loss
Jumbo 90 Briquette Press Technical Specifications:
1) Briquetting press system: mechanical,hydraulic
2) Raw material: biomass, agro forest waste
3) Finished product Size: 60mm Diameter
4) Machine structure: simple and firm
5) Power Require for Machine: 91 H.P
6) Dimension(L*W*H): as per order
7) Machine color: as per order
8) Production Capacity: 1000 - 1500 kg/hr
9) Machine condition: new
10) Motor Type: AC motor
11) Weight: 350kg approx.
Raw Materials Used In Jumbo 90 Briquetting Press:
The list of raw materials that could be briquetted includes all manifestations of rural and ranger service waste. Some of these include Groundnut Shell, Mustard Shell, Palm Husk, Coir Pith, Sunflower Stalk, Bamboo Dust, Castor Seed Shells, Tamarind Paste, Rice Husk, Mustard Stalk, Wood Chips, Bagasse (Sugarcane Waste), Soya Bean Husk, Paddy Straw, Saw Dust, Tea Waste, Press Mud, Wheat Straw, Jute Waste, Paddy Husk and Coffee Husk. These can be mixed up to 25-30% with saw dust.
1) Finished product shape- Cylindrical
2) Overall width of the machine- 2 meters
3) Overall length of the machine- 6 meters
4) Production capacity- Approximately 1250kg/hour
5) Form of raw material- Powder
6) Finished product size- 90mm diameter
7) Oil used- Alpha ZN220
8) Overall height of the machine- with conveyor 4 meters
9) Oil capacity- Approximately 60 liters
10) Total weight of the machine- 7000 kg
11) Open space- according to requirement
12) Sheltered space for Briquetting press- 100x40 feet
Jumbo 90 Briquette Press Features:
1) Ideal for use with a wide variety of forestry and agricultural wastes
2) Jamming free operations with minimal noise
3) Optimum performance due to high speed motorized system
4) Lesser maintenance and cleaning of chamber
5) The power needed for the press, blower and hammer- 75 HP
Jumbo 90 Briquetting Press Advantages:
1) Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
2) Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
3) There is no sulfur in Briquettes, thus does not pollutes the environment.
4) Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value
5) Briquettes have much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
6) Combustion is more uniform compared to coal
7) Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
8) Briquettes give much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
9) Briquettes, are easy to store, pack and hygienic to handle.
Countries we export: Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, India, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Thailand
"Our wide range of products include Briquetting Press such as Jumbo Briquetting Press, Mechanical Briquetting Press, Biomass Briquette Press, Cow Dung Biofuel Briquette Press and Bio Fuel Briquetting Press."
CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001-2015