Jumbo 90 Briquetting Plant
Based in the industrial location of Rajkot, Gujarat, India, we "Ronak Engineering" are a quality-centered manufacturer and exporter of Jumbo 90 Briquetting Plant which are highly reckoned across the globe for features such as ease of operation, reliability, trouble free performance and longer working life. Briquettes are made from organic products, agro-wastes and forest residues and hence, considered as a eco-friendly and feasible alternative source of energy.
Embodying a large screw press to crush the biomass residue under high temperature & pressure to optimally transform it into briquettes of uniform composition, our models of Agricultural Briquetting Machines characterize greater production capacity and less power requirement, besides ensuring better briquette quality. These are appropriate for production of large volume of briquettes which are featured with good combustibility and widely used in industrial, commercial and residential segments.
The thermo plastic flow of the biomass helps in their self bonding during the machine grinds the residues. Our Jumbo 90 Briquetting Plant with cost-effective technology run a whole process of binding and compressing of the biomass to transform it into briquettes with high density. There is a movable plate on the bottom of the machine to manually discharge the base material if it is stuck inside. The inner mold of our Agricultural Briquetting Machine is smooth and can automatically be actuated, in which there are two parts, and only one part is needed to be replaced, if worn out. Further, our Industrial Briquetting Machines have a heating section which produces the temperature required for briquetting.
1) Continuously optimum output.
2) Operation without shock load.
3) Central Lubricating System.
4) Optimum Compressing Capability.
5) Auto Cutting System.
6) Durable Screw Shaft.
7) Effective Exhaust function.
8) Sturdy and user-friendly construction.
9) Quality spare parts used in manufacturing process, hence, premium performance offered
10) Ease of operation and high production capacity.
11) Low power/ electricity consumption due to advanced direct feeding technology without hammer mill.
12) Low maintenance and management cost.
13) Oil-immersed lubrication system to ensure long and hassle free working life.
14) Wear and corrosion resistance surface finish.
Countries we export: Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, India, Ethopia, Vietnam, Thailand
What is Briquettes?
Briquettes are produced when Organic Agro wastes and Forestry Wastes are processed through Agricultural Briquetting Machines under high temperature & pressure. Agro wastes include coconut shell, wood-chips, sawdust, tree bark, rice-husk, wheat-husk, bamboo shavings, corn-cob, sugarcane bagasse etc.
Why choose Briquettes over coal?
1) Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
2) Sulfur is not used in production process, hence, Briquettes don't pollute environment.
3) Higher practical thermal value & lower fume and ash content as compared to coal.
4) Higher burning efficiency than coal.
5) Briquettes are renewable whereas Coal is Non-renewable source of energy.
Agricultural Briquetting Machines follow the below mentioned procedures whole making briquettes:
1) Agro Waste is crushed into size less than 5mm.
2) Crushed materials dried upto 8% -12%.
3) Crushed & semi dried raw materials pressed under high pressure into briquette.