Industrial Briquette Machine
Industrial Briquette Machine
Product Code : 00
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
With the assistance of our well-trained professionals, we are able to fabricate Industrial Briquette Machine. We thoroughly inspect the clients' premises, analyze their requirements and then install the sophisticated machines. This plant is suitable for producing the briquettes using agro waste. During the fabrication of this plant, we conduct different quality tests so that the flawlessness of different machines and tools installed in it can be assured. Other machines and tools installed in our Industrial Briquette Machines are acclaimed by customers for their below listed features:
1) Robust construction
2) Prolonged functional life
3) Easy installation
4) Low maintenance
5) High efficiency
6) Least power consumption
Backed by an expert team of professionals, we are manufacturing Industrial Briquette Machines. This plant is designed and developed as per the international standards utilizing the finest grade raw material that is procured from the certified vendors. Excellent performance, high tensile strength, longer service life and smooth operation are some of the salient features of our offered plant. In addition, this product is offered in various technical specifications as per the application specific requirements of clients.
1) Machine condition: new
2) Machine structure: firm
3) Machine color: as per order
4) Power Require for Machine: 91 H.P
5) Production Capacity: 1000 - 1500 kg/h
6) Machine high output: high efficiency
7) Machine structure: simple and firm
8) Density of Briquette: 1100-1400kg approx.
9) Diameter of Briquette: 70/80/90mm approx.
10) Machine structure: simple and firm
1) Ideal for use with a wide variety of forestry and agricultural wastes
2) Jamming free operations with minimal noise
3) Optimum performance due to high speed motorized system
4) Lesser maintenance and cleaning of chamber
1) Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
2) Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
3) There is no sulfur in Briquettes, thus does not pollutes the environment.
4) Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value
5) Briquettes have much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
6) Combustion is more uniform compared to coal
7) Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
8) Briquettes give much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
9) Briquettes, are easy to store, pack and hygienic to handle.
Countries we export: Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, India, Ethopia, Vietnam, Thailand
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001-2015