Fuel Briquetting Plant
Product Code : 03
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Over the years, our firm has gained immense expertise in offering heavy duty Fuel Briquette Machine . We have employed a team of highly dedicated professionals, who manufacture the offered machine utilizing top-quality components. Offered machine is installed for transforming agro, industrial and forestry waste into non-polluting fuel. It is stringently checked by our highly experienced quality controllers on different parameters in order to avoid any kind of defect. Our clients admire the offered Fuel Briquetting Plant for its easy installation, high operational accuracy, low maintenance and least power consumption.
Our clients can avail from us an excellent quality range of heavy duty Fuel Briquette machine using finest grade raw material to manufacture these machines in conformity with the international standards quality. Our offered range is efficiently used for briquetting several kinds of Fuel Briquetting Press that serve as renewable sources of energy. Furthermore, we design these machines in varied technical specifications to meet the exact application requirements of clients.
Fuel Briquetting Press Specifications:1) Product Type: Fuel Briquetting Plant
2) Use: press stalk to pellet to use as fuel
3) Finished product Size: 60mm Diameter
4) Production Capacity: 1000-1500 kg/hr
5) Power Require for Machine: 91 H.P
6) Finished Product Length: 6" to 12"
7) Operation: movable fixed machine
8) Machine color: as per order
9) Length: as per order
10) Weight: 4.3t
Fuel Briquetting Press Advantages:1) Moisture % is very less 2-5% compare to lignite and fire wood and coal where it is 25-30%
2) High calorific value ranges between 3500- 5000k Cal./ kg.
3) Easy in handling and storage due to its size
4) Economic to users compared to other forms.
5) Consistent Quality.
Fuel Briquetting Press Features:1) Ideal for use with a wide variety of forestry and agricultural wastes.
2) Jamming free operations with minimal noise.
3) Optimum performance due to high speed motorized system.
4) Lesser maintenance and cleaning of chamber.
Countries we export: Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, India, Ethopia, Vietnam, Thailand
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001-2015