We possess specialization to manufacture, export and supply an excellent quality array of Fuel Briquetting Machine. This machine is designed and manufactured by our highly qualified professionals using superior grade raw material in compliance with the international standards. With the aid of this machine, agriculture, forestry & industrial waste and waste biomass briquettes are made in solid cylindrical shapes. Furthermore, we can offer this highly efficient machine to clients in customized specifications, at reasonable prices.
- Machine name: Industrial Briquetting Machine
- Density of Briquette: 1100-1400kg approx.
- Diameter of Briquette: 70/80/90mm approx.
- Briquette shape: square,round,hexagonal
- Production Capacity : 1000-1500 kg/hr
- Motor & electric closet: high quality
- Finished product Size: 60mm Diameter
- Power Require for Machine: 91 H.P
- Finished Product Length: 6" to 12"
- Finished Product Shape: cylindrical
- Length of Briquette: as per order
- Machine color: as per order
Raw Materials Used Fuel Briquetting Machine:
The list of raw materials that could be briquetted includes all manifestations of rural and ranger service waste. Some of these include Groundnut Shell, Mustard Shell, Palm Husk, Coir Pith, Sunflower Stalk, Bamboo Dust, Castor Seed Shells, Tamarind Paste, Rice Husk, Mustard Stalk, Wood Chips, Bagasse (Sugarcane Waste), Soya Bean Husk, Paddy Straw, Saw Dust, Tea Waste, Press Mud, Wheat Straw, Jute Waste, Paddy Husk and Coffee Husk. These can be mixed up to 25-30% with saw dust.
- Finished product shape- Cylindrical
- Overall width of the machine- 2 meters
- Overall length of the machine- 6 meters
- Production capacity- Approximately 1250kg/hour
- Form of raw material- Powder
- Finished product size- 90mm diameter
- Oil used- Alpha ZN220
- Overall height of the machine- with conveyor 4 meters
- Oil capacity- Approximately 60 liters
- Total weight of the machine- 7000 kg
- Open space- according to requirement
- Sheltered space for Briquetting press- 100x40 feet
- The power needed for the press, blower and hammer- 75 HP
- Ideal for use with a wide variety of forestry and agricultural wastes
- Jamming free operations with minimal noise
- Optimum performance due to high speed motorized system
- Lesser maintenance and cleaning of chamber
Countries we export: Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, India, Ethopia, Vietnam, Thailand
- Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
- Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
- There is no sulfur in Briquettes, thus does not pollutes the environment.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value
- Briquettes have much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
- Combustion is more uniform compared to coal
- Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
- Briquettes give much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
- Briquettes, are easy to store, pack and hygienic to handle.
CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER DETAILS