Forestry Waste Briquetting Press
Empowered by sophisticated machines and infrastructure facilities, our firm has been able to fabricate Forestry Waste Briquetting Press. High quality metallic and non-metallic components are utilized for its fabrication under the supervision of our highly skilled professionals. This plant is appreciated by customers owing to its high efficiency, low power consumption and prolonged functional life. We conduct different quality tests on this plant in order to ensure flawlessness. Our Forestry Waste Briquetting Press is stringently checked on different quality parameters in order to ensure flawlessness.
Forestry Waste Briquetting Press Salient features:
- Robust construction press plant
- Reliable operations of briquetting plant
- Easy installation briquetting press plants
- Least power consumption plant
- User-friendly operations
Forestry Waste Briquetting Press Technical Specifications:
- Briquetting press system: mechanical,hydraulic
- Raw material: biomass,agro forest waste
- Finished product Size: 60mm Diameter
- Machine structure: simple and firm
- Power Require for Machine: 91 H.P
- Product name: Briquetting Press Machine
- Dimension(L*W*H): as per order
- Machine color: as per order
- Production Capacity: 1000 - 1500 kg/hr
- Machine condition: new
- Motor Type: AC motor
- Weight: 350kg approx.
Raw Materials Used In Forestry Waste Briquetting Press:
The list of raw materials that could be briquetted includes all manifestations of rural and ranger service waste. Some of these include Groundnut Shell, Mustard Shell, Palm Husk, Coir Pith, Sunflower Stalk, Bamboo Dust, Castor Seed Shells, Tamarind Paste, Rice Husk, Mustard Stalk, Wood Chips, Bagasse (Sugarcane Waste), Soya Bean Husk, Paddy Straw, Saw Dust, Tea Waste, Press Mud, Wheat Straw, Jute Waste, Paddy Husk and Coffee Husk. These can be mixed up to 25-30% with saw dust.
Forestry Waste Briquetting Press Advantages
- Finished product shape- Cylindrical
- Overall width of the machine- 2 meters
- Overall length of the machine- 6 meters
- Production capacity- Approximately 1250kg/hour
- Form of raw material- Powder
- Finished product size- 90mm diameter
- Oil used- Alpha ZN220
- Overall height of the machine- with conveyor 4 meters
- Oil capacity- Approximately 60 liters
- Total weight of the machine- 7000 kg
- Open space- according to requirement
- Sheltered space for Briquetting press- 100x40 feet
- The power needed for the press, blower and hammer- 75 HP
- Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
- Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
- There is no sulfur in Briquettes, thus does not pollutes the environment.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value
- Briquettes have much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
- Combustion is more uniform compared to coal
- Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
- Briquettes give much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
- Briquettes, are easy to store, pack and hygienic to handle.
Countries we export: Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, India, Ethiopia, Vietnam, ThailandCLICK HERE FOR FURTHER DETAILS..