Since our inception, we have been catering to the variegated requirements of different domestic and global markets by offering Forest Leaves Briquette Machine. Our professionals are well-trained in latest technology that are implemented for manufacturing the offered machine. It is acclaimed by clients for its high efficiency, easy installation, low maintenance, prolonged functional life and low maintenance. We provide offered machine in different models and production capacities to suit the diversified requirements of our most valued clients. Offered Forest Leaves Briquetting Machinery is timely delivered by our logistic personnel at the premises of our clients within given deadlines.
By keeping track with the current market developments, we are providing clients an excellent quality array of Biomass Briquetting Press Machine. This press is widely demanded among our clients owing to its significant features like optimum functionality, longer service life, corrosion resistance and high tensile strength. Moreover, clients can get this range from us at highly affordable prices. A team of well-trained and highly experienced professionals, who manufacture the offered product with high quality metallic and non-metallic components. Offered product is utilized by our clients for transforming agro waste into non-polluting fuel
Forest Leaves Briquette Machine Technical Specifications:
- Briquetting press system: mechanical,hydraulic
- Raw material: biomass,agro forest waste
- Finished product Size: 60mm Diameter
- Machine structure: simple and firm
- Power Require for Machine: 91 H.P
- Product name: Biomass Briquetting Press Machine
- Dimension(L*W*H): as per order
- Machine color: as per order
- Production Capacity: 1000-1500 kg/hr
- Machine condition: new
- Motor Type: AC motor
- Weight: 350kg approx.
Raw Materials Used In Forest Leaves Briquetting Machine:
The list of raw materials that could be briquetted includes all manifestations of rural and ranger service waste. Some of these include Groundnut Shell, Mustard Shell, Palm Husk, Coir Pith, Sunflower Stalk, Bamboo Dust, Castor Seed Shells, Tamarind Paste, Rice Husk, Mustard Stalk, Wood Chips, Bagasse (Sugarcane Waste), Soya Bean Husk, Paddy Straw, Saw Dust, Tea Waste, Press Mud, Wheat Straw, Jute Waste, Paddy Husk and Coffee Husk. These can be mixed up to 25-30% with saw dust.
- Finished product shape- Cylindrical
- Overall width of the machine- 2 meters
- Overall length of the machine- 6 meters
- Production capacity- Approximately 1250kg/hour
- Form of raw material- Powder
- Finished product size- 90mm diameter
- Oil used- Alpha ZN220
- Overall height of the machine- with conveyor 4 meters
- Oil capacity- Approximately 60 liters
- Total weight of the machine- 7000 kg
- Open space- according to requirement
- Sheltered space for Briquetting press- 100x40 feet
- The power needed for the press, blower and hammer- 75 HP
Forest Leaves Briquetting Machine Features:
- Ideal for use with a wide variety of forestry and agricultural wastes
- Jamming free operations with minimal noise
- Optimum performance due to high speed motorized system
- Lesser maintenance and cleaning of chamber
Forest Leaves Briquetting Machine Advantages:
- Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
- Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
- There is no sulfur in Briquettes, thus does not pollutes the environment.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value
- Briquettes have much lower ash content (2-10% as compared to 20-40% in coal).`
- Combustion is more uniform compared to coal
- Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
- Briquettes give much higher boiler efficiency because of low moisture and higher density.
- Briquettes, are easy to store, pack and hygienic to handle.